This really cool recipe is perfect for one of those refreshing at home spa days. You can also use this is you have any acne and it can be used on the whole body. Its simple and my favorite part is brewing natural chamomile tea to add to your concoction. Check out the recipe below !! Enjoy !!
Cooling Aloe Cucumber Mask
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 bags chamomile tea
- 1 whole cucumber with peel, chopped
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel (from either a fresh, whole leaf or bottled)
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
1. Pour the boiling water over the tea bags to make a strong tea.
2. Once the tea has cooled a bit, remove the tea bags, pressing them to extract as much tea as possible.
3. Put the tea in a blender or food processor, add the cucumber, aloe vera and lavender oil, and blend until you have a smooth mixture.
4. To use, spread the entire mixture over your body or the sunburned area using your fingers or a small paintbrush.
5. Leave the mask on for 20 to 30 minutes. You may want to wrap up in an old sheet or a large towel so you can sit or lie down and relax.
6. Afterward, rinse well with cool water, pat your skin dry and don’t forget to moisturize!